- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
SEEING WITH THE BODY – WOMEN’S IMMERSION
juli 12 @ 1:00 pm - juli 16 @ 1:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 1:00pm, repeating indefinitely
A Four Day Summer Immersion on Samsø Island, Denmark
Friday July 13– Sunday July 15 , 2018
Optional one extra night Sunday to Monday
Withvisitig teacher Stefana Serafina, M.A.
Seeing with the body is to attune to the sense-based intelligence that surrounds us. It means to know deeper than our thoughts. To attune to the feminine language of life. To be able to access dimension and felt knowing through the sensuous instrument that homes our being. Seeing with the body is to thrive.
In the ancient Latin language, true intelligence was described by the verb sentire, which meant to feel, to perceive, and to know, all at once. Seeing with the body is just that: to know with our whole being. To sense beyond the visible and the understandable. But more often than not, layers of disembodiment, body-armoring, and cultural oppression are imposed over the natural flow of our bodies’ wisdom, muddy our sensitivity, and shame our sensuality.
In this in-depth women’s immersion with California-based women’s embodied empowerment teacher and facilitator Stefana Serafina who returns to Samso for a third consecutive year, we will explore and rediscover layers of inner knowing, earthly fact and mystery, and learn new skills in cultivating ourselves as embodied, empowered, sensually expressed and internally rich women, connected to the feminine depth while leading on the edge of social change.
During the immersion set on a picturesque generation farmland on the Samsø Island, we will work with the different layers of the feminine body- visceral, emotional, mental, sexual, and spiritual. We will reconnect to our bodies as the intelligent, intuitive, self-organizing living systems, constantly in contact with the deeper dimensions of the psyche and the natural world. We will practice the deep reinhabitation of our bodies and our feminine nature.
If you have participated in this or other experiences led by Stefana in the past, this workshop will offer new depth, new practices, and expand on previously explore material.
Find more about the work and the approach @www.intuitivedance.org
DURING THIS IMMERSION, WE WILL:
- Learn practices for cultivating the body’s stamina and prime the body as the instrument for perception and fluidity
- Begin (or continue) recovering the depth of the senses and the intelligence available through the felt self
- Rekindle the deep fire of your sensuality and explore your relationship to the feminine principles of pleasure, joy, and flow
- Uncover body armoring and the shapes of closure in your body-mind systems and learn skills to restore flow and nourish it continuously
- Engage in the inherent intelligence of the feminine parts of the body- the feminine anatomy
- Explore the deep connection between your body and Earth and the teaching of the elements through their composition in your own ecosystem
- Practice ‘seeing with the body’ for ourselves and for others
- Work with the symbols, signals, and guidance of your deeper psyche
- Reconnect with an aspect part of the feminine nature that has been long silenced by cultural normalcy
- Take home skills, techniques, and ideas for living a full-body, full-being life.
AN IDYLLIC LANDSCAPE ON THE SEA + A BEAUTIFUL INDOOR TEMPLE SPACE
Enjoy the best of both worlds– the stunning natural surroundings near beach and fields, and the nourishing comfort of beautiful accommodations, organic, freshly prepared food, and a very special temple space for our deep work.
Yes, we hold this immersion in the embrace of safe, nurturing, and loving sisterhood. We are committed to each other’s growth and well being. You rise, we rise.
Workshop fee 300 euro/ 2235 DK payable to Intuitive Body and Dance.
To register, reserve a spot, or ask your workshop-related questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation includes all meals (organic, locally and freshly prepared food) payable to Mellem-Rummet.
Accommodation needs to be paid to Mellem-Rummet’s bank account no later 30 days before the retreat start. Cancellation, if at least 30 days prior to the retreat start: 50% refund. For questions, contact Peder at: email@example.com or call: +45 53627752
Mellem-rummet Bank details:
Ringkøbing Landbobank 7670-4704982
1:00–2:30pm Arrival and settling in
3:30–6:30pm Immersion Opening and Workshop
8:00–10:00 pm Freeing the Body Community Dance and Moon Walk
10:00 am–1:00 pm Workshop
1:00-3:00 pm Lunch and Personal Time
3:00–6:30 pm Workshop
10am–1 pm Workshop
1–2:30 pm Lunch and Personal Time
2:30–4:30 pm Workshop
4:30–6:30 Personal Space for Integration, “digestion” and individual practice
9:00–11:00 am Integration Circle and Closing
11:30–12:00 pm Departure