Transformational Breath® Level 4B with Eugenia Altamira
november 16 @ 2:00 pm - november 22 @ 5:00 pm
Transformational Breath® Level 4B November 16th – 22nd 2020
We are very happy to be able to continue with the Transformational Breath® Professional Training Program this autumn.
Prepare yourself for going even deeper with your training in a loving, powerful and transformative way. In level 4B you will also train your coaching-skills and may other things.
We are looking forward to seeing you for this special event with transformation on a deep level. This Training Program presents the finest tools, transformational skills and techniques to facilitate your rapid realization of higher consciousness, and to give you the gift of sharing this dynamic process with others.
The level 4B will be November 16th – 22nd. Arrival the 15th from 5.00 pm and latest 7.00 pm to be ready for dinner.
- Mellem-rummet is a center for reflection, healing and development, and is created out of the importance of having space “in between” – therefore the name Mellemrummet, which means in between. The center is situated in a unique part of Denmark on a
beautiful island Samsø. Here you will find yourself immersed in nature close to the see, spoilt with organic food, and embraced with love. The beautiful energies at the place will support the training.
- Holmevej 3, Tanderup,
- 8305 Samsø
- More info about the island: https://www.visitsamsoe.dk/en/
- Arrival and check in from 5 pm on September the 20th. We are not able to welcome you before 5 pm, since the people in the center are preparing rooms and everything for us. We will get together for dinner at 7 pm. Feel free to enjoy the beautiful retreat center and take some down time before dinner.
- We will begin our program in our meeting room at 9:00 am on Monday 21th. We will start with registration and have an amazing and powerful week.
- The program will finish on November 22nd after lunch. Departure time around 3:00 pm.
- Arrival and departure time scheduling are to be made through Linnea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mail her as soon as you know your arrival time since we go to the island by a ferry.
- Please also inform Linnea, if you have any dietary restrictions.
- For all staff: We will have staff meeting and room set up at 3:00 pm on the 20th.
THINGS TO BRING
- Your Seminar (Levels I, II and III) and level 4A Manuals as well as your journal.
- Comfortable, loose clothing.
- Your drinking bottle
- The temperature varies, and can be cold in the evenings, and chilly during the day, so be sure to bring some warm clothes. Estimated temperature 10-15 in the day 9-12 at night. Be sure to check the 10 day weather schedule – weather.com – before you come for more exact
If you have any questions or would like our support in any way, please contact us. We affirm that this program will inspire some of the most profound and exciting experiences of your life, as it has done for so many.
Love, light and joy
Eugenia and Staff.