Transformational Breath® with Eugenia Altamira
september 21 @ 2:00 pm - september 27 @ 5:00 pm
Transformational Breath® level 4A September 21st – 27th, 2020
We are very happy to have the Transformational Breath® Foundation’s Professional Training Program in Denmark again in 2020. And very grateful that Eugenia is coming again.
Prepare yourself for a loving, powerful and transformative week as life becomes a loving, joyful dance of self-realization, self-empowerment and service from the heart.
We are looking forward to your joining us for this fun and special event. This Training Program presents the finest tools, transformational skills and techniques to facilitate your rapid realization of higher consciousness, and to give you the gift of sharing this dynamic process with others. This transformed consciousness is what will create for you and others a more joyful and abundant life.
The level 4A will be September 21th – 27th. Arrival the 20th from 5.00 pm and latest 7.00 pm to be ready for dinner.
- Mellem-rummet is a center for reflection, healing and development, and is created out of the importance of having space “in between” – therefore the name Mellemrummet, which means in between. The center is situated in a unique part of Denmark on a
beautiful island Samsø. Here you will find yourself immersed in nature close to the see, spoilt with organic food, and embraced with love. The beautiful energies at the place will support the training.
- Holmevej 3, Tanderup,
- 8305 Samsø
- More info about the island: https://www.visitsamsoe.dk/en/
- Arrival and check in from 5 pm on September the 20th. We are not able to welcome you before 5 pm, since the people in the center are preparing rooms and everything for us. We will get together for dinner at 7 pm. Feel free to enjoy the beautiful retreat center and take some down time before dinner.
- We will begin our program in our meeting room at 9:00 am on Monday 21th. We will start with registration and have an amazing and powerful week.
- The program will finish on September 27th after lunch. Departure time around 3:00 pm.
- Arrival and departure time scheduling are to be made through Linnea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please also inform Linnea, if you have any dietary restrictions.
- For all staff: We will have staff meeting and room set up at 3:00 pm on the 20th.
THINGS TO BRING
- Your Seminar (Levels I, II and III) Manual as well as your journal.
- Comfortable, loose clothing.
- Your drinking bottle
- The temperature varies, and can be chilly in the evenings, so be sure to bring some warm clothes. Estimated temperature 15-20 in the day 11-14 at night. Be sure to check the 10 day weather schedule – weather.com – before you come for more exact
If you have any questions or would like our support in any way, please contact us. We affirm that this program will inspire some of the most profound and exciting experiences of your life, as it has done for so many.
In love, light and joyful anticipation of our time together.
Eugenia and Staff.